1. Applying for Emergency Travel Documents
Travel Documents are used only for Direct Route to Belize.
- Passport Application form
- Two (2) Passport-Size Photos
- Expired Passport or Original Belize Birth Certificate, and Original Marriage Certificate/Divorce Decree (if applicable)
- Normal Processing Time (Approximately 2-3 weeks); Urgent Processing (Up to one week)
- Travel Document (U.S. $25)
- Shipping and Handling Fees (U.S. $30-Federal Express)
- Urgent Processing (u.S. $25)
2. Amendment of Name in Belizean passport due to marriage, adoption, etc.
Belizean nationals who wish to change the name that appears in their Belizean passport due to marriage, adoption, etc, need to submit the following:
- Belizean passport
- Passport application
- Original Marriage Certificate, Adoption Certificate, or other applicable Legal Documents
The following fees are charged for Amendments of Name in a passport